Below are the rules applied for the MURA members scoring system. This scoring system is used to update the MURA members leaderboard to benchmark our members results:
- Only single continuous run of 50km may qualify
- No team/relay races accepted
- Multi-stage races add 50%-point weightage
- All the ultra races done in the current calendar year are qualifying for the scoring system, you can enter races from the earlier part of the year
- Should any races fall into odd mileage other than the listed distances at the chart, the sub-committee will decide the points accordingly. Eg. 70km or 84km
- The points ranking system will be posted at the MURA website and will be updated on a monthly basis.
- Any races whether multi/single stage above 250km will have the sub-committee decide on the points accordingly
To enter your race results, you need just need to fill an online form at:
Point System Calculation Rules
Road ultra marathons
For loop ultra (track, loop), the points will be awarded based on the total distance done. On road or track 10km will give you 1 point while on the trail 10km will give you 1.5 points. When you have elevation, you will get 1 extra point every 1000m of elevation. The elevation measure will need to be confirmed by the race organisers for every loop.