What are the benefits for members ?
We have a two tiers membership for:
- Current ultra-runners – “ordinary membership”
- Aspiring ultra-runners – “associate membership”
Our members irrespective of their membership tiers all get the following benefits when joining MURA:
- Free admission to MURA Forums
- Free admission to MURA LSD series session
- Free admission to MURA organized Running Clinics and workshops
- Discount and first option to join MURA Bootcamps
- Discount on partner ultra marathon races in Malaysia (24h, Malaysia Eco 100, UM24, Titi100, Fraser 70, …). We’re expanding the list of partner races every year
- Discount on purchase from Runners Unite for Altra Shoes
In addition to this, our ordinary membership tiers provides the following additional benefits to runners who have successfully ran an ultra marathon in the past 2 years to application:
- Opportunity to be selected for free slots on our partners ultra races oversea (Taiwan, …) – it could be just the entry fee FOC or sometimes the hotel and/or flight included
- Loan for free MURA and Malaysian flags for your oversea races
- Free slots for some ultra-marathons in Malaysia
For both membership, there is no more a MURA TShirt included as the membership fee has been reduced significantly. However we aim to make MURA TShirts on a voluntary basis where our members numbers would give us a batter rate and quality than smaller production series. We’re working at getting in place more benefits from third parties for our members.
Apart from these, you will also be part of a growing community which:
- Helps get our sport more organized and stand with better quality over time
- Helps develop the knowledge and experience of ultra running across Malaysians
- Provide opportunities to help and give back to the ultra running communities though our various community projects (water station project, race photo coverage project, …)
- Promote ultra running to non ultra runners (Full Marathon runners typically)
The more we are, the more we can achieve together !