MURA organises various type of activities, all aimed at supporting and growing the Malaysian ultra running community:
- Forums – to share knowledge about ultra-running
- LSDs with refreshments provided – organized around the country, both road and trail
- Ultra running clinics – To provide advice and practical training on specific aspects of ultra running and general running techniques
- Runner support – We set up water stations for local races
- Photography – We take photos for local ultra running races
MURA also organises a yearly ultra running boot camp for members. It aims at providing a great experience for existing and new ultra runners over the course of a weekend. The boot camps are structured around 3 pillars:
- Providing practical knowledge to improve your skills
- Combining great outdoor experiences with new skills training
- Inspiring and motivating you with great speakers
Do contact us with suggestions for additional MURA initiatives.
Follow us on Facebook for more details about our activities.